Sylvia Arsuaga, DMD
Bronx Periodontist & Dental Implant Specialist
- Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Dr. Arsuaga started her long career in Dentistry by completing with high honors her bachelor’s degree in General Science at the University of Puerto Rico.
- She obtained her doctorate degree in Dentistry (DMD) also from the University of Puerto Rico in 2013. While in dental school Dr. Arsuaga was recognized with the Restorative Sciences Award from the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (AAED).
- After graduating from dental school, she spent 2 additional years in an advanced education residency program where she treats medically compromised patients and performs complex Dentistry cases.
- Then Dr. Arsuaga moved to Long Island, New York to complete a 3-year advanced education program in Periodontics at the Stony Brook University. There she developed her skills as a Periodontist and an Implant Surgeon.
- Dr. Arsuaga is a Diplomate of American Board of Periodontology.
- She is fluent in Spanish.
For an appointment with Dr. Cote, please call our office at Bronx Dental Implants & Periodontics (Free Parking) Phone Number 718-597-8457 or use our online form.
Dr. Arsuaga is currently a member of:
- The American Board of Periodontology (ABP)
- American Academy of Periodontology (AAP)
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists (NESP)
- International Team of Implantology (ITI)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
- New York State Dental Society
- Spear Education Study Club
- BLS and ACLS Certified