Important Information Regarding COVID-19
As we begin to enter our “new normal” life, I would like to announce our “new protocols” which we are implementing for your safety as well as that of the staff.
- All appointments MUST be confirmed (guaranteed, like an airplane seat or hotel reservation).
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please show up for your appointment at your appointment time and NOT before (the reception room has limited availability). Also, please come ALONE or with 1 other person at most.
- When you enter the office, please make sure to use our restroom and wash your hands or utilize the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please wear your PPE (mask and any gloves) when in the office until directed to remove them.
- Your temperature will be checked before being seated.
- If you feel ill at all, PLEASE STAY HOME.
You must do your part for everyone’s safety.
We cannot provide Covid-19 tests at our office at this time. We MAY, if allowed by medical and governmental authorities, perform a finger stick antibody check to see if you have been exposed to Covid-19 in the future.
Our office precautions being taken for your protection and safety will be the following:
- All Doctors and staff will wear appropriate PPE (N95 masks, gloves, gowns, faceshields).
- All staff members will only be present if healthy.
- The reception room and each treatment room have brand new medical-grade air purifiers installed and functioning which remove viruses (down to 1 micron in size). Cleans the air and kills all viruses every 5-8 minutes.
- Our reception room will no longer offer magazines as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at our front reception desk to protect during face-to-face transactions.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are going over and beyond any protocols utilized to date. We are proud to be a concierge practice that is dedicated to your safety. We respect and are grateful you have chosen to have your treatment with us. In order to continue to provide the quality care you expect and deserve, and so that we are not forced to raise treatment fees, we have instituted a small fee for the extra protective gear and equipment necessary to keep you safe and healthy during your visits, which we hope and expect to be temporary.
To that end, you must also be aware that your “normal” treatment times may be substantially longer, even for a simple procedure. We ask for your patience. All of this is done for your protection as well as ours. A further in-depth conversation can be had. Please feel free to call or email us to set up a time to talk.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: